Page Nav

HIDE

Breaking News:

latest

Ads Place

Ads Place

Fire guts Samsung’s showroom in Abuja (video)

 

There was a fire incident at a Samsung showroom at the Banex Plaza located along the Aminu Kano Crescent in Wuse II, Abuja, on Monday evening.

In a video obtained by our correspondent, the popular electronics store was seen in flames while some persons were heard screaming in the background.

As of press time, our correspondent confirmed that men of the FCT Fire Service were already on the ground in an attempt to contain the fire. “Yes, it’s true. Our men are already on the ground,” the Head of Operations for the FCT Fire Service, Amiola Adebayo, told our correspondent.

There were no details on the cause of the fire or casualty figure as of the time of filing this report.

No comments